1. To develop competence for effective participation in day-to-day situations.
2. To develop basic mental abilities and skills.
3. To help in physical growth proficiency in games and music.
4. To help in learning how to establish good human relationships, imbibe virtues of moral courage & social discipline.
5. To help in harmonious growth so that the child can go through the ups and downs of life in an optimistic & determined manner.
In order to achieve the above-mentioned objectives an effort is made to expose the pupils to a variety of situations in the pupil’s setting and guide them to face the challenges.