- Application forms are to be filled in and submitted to the Administrative Office within 2 working days from issue of the form.
- Admission to Nursery & Preparatory will be through Observation / Interaction. Observation / Interaction would be held on the same day and both the parents should be present.
- Date & Timings for Observation / Interaction will be intimated at the time of submission of registration form.
There will be written test for students seeking admission to Classes I to IX at willfieldSchool, Dehradun.
- Duly filled and signed Registration Forms.
- 2 passport size colour photographs of the child.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation or any authorized competent authority).
- Submit the Transport Form (If School Transport needs to be availed).
- Photocopy of the present school final exam report card of two previous classes and current year’s report card for class I to IX.
INCOMPLETE REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE REJECTED.
Registration form is made available (on the website also) on payment of prescribed fee as per the schedule given below.
Class Prep Jr.
Class Prep Sr. to IX
First week of December.
As and when notification is issued. (First week of April)
Immediately after the declaration of AISSE (Class X) result.
Minimum age limit for class Prep Jr. is 3 years as on 1st April of the academic year in which the admission is being sought. For subsequent classes the eligible age will be reckoned again with reference to 1st April with a proportionate increase over 3 years.
Admission will be granted on the basis of observation cum interaction. Students seeking admission shall bring the registration card for the purpose of admission. List of the successful candidates shall be pasted on school notice Board. The parents of successful candidates will be required to contact the School office for the completion of the admission formalities.
Class I onwards, a formal written test will be conducted in English Language to check the linguistic proficiency, mathematical ability and Science/ Environmental Studies for assessing the suitability for admission to the next class. There shall be General Awareness test also for Classes V to XII.
FOR CLASSES VI-XII there will be an additional test in Science. Parents will have to bring the Admit and Identity cards, on the date and time mentioned on the cards, when they come for the written test. The candidates who have cleared the written test will need to come to the School Office of the School for an interaction session along with both the parents.
Note: No candidate will be admitted to the school without clearing the observation-cum-interaction / written test. The parents of those candidates who have been selected for admission will be required to contact the School office for completion of the admission formalities.